Emphasizing electronic services for a greener year-
- Ask a Librarian : E-REF This service includes email reference; help from the Research Assistance Desk (432-552-2396); and some hours of chat-based reference service. Notice that chat is available only at certain times of the day.
- Library Catalogue is the list of all materials owned by the Dunagan Library. This includes 250,000 printed books as well as more than 48,000 e-books linked through EbscoHost e-books and ACLS Humanities E-Book Collection. The Library Catalogue does not list or connect directly to the 43,000 e-journals available to our students.
- Serials Solution provides an A to Z list of journals available online through our database providers.
Online Renewal of Library Materials, Interlibrary Requests
- Online renewal of checked out materials requires that you renew before the due date stamped on your checked out material.
- InterLibrary Loan Request also requires use of your My Millennium account.