- Ask a Librarian : E-REF This service includes email reference; help from the Research Assistance Desk (432-552-2396), and some hours of chat-based reference service. Notice that chat is available only at certain times of the day.
- Library Catalog
is the list of all materials owned by the Dunagan Library. This
includes 250,000 printed books as well as more than 90,000 e-books
linked through EbscoHost e-books and ACLS Humanities E-Book Collection.
- Films On Demand is a web-based digital video delivery platform that allows you easily view videos anytime, anywhere, 24/7! Many subject areas are covered, with nearly 17,000 records at this time. Cite it as a source for your next paper. All in high definition, all ADA compliant.
- Serials Solution provides an A to Z list of journals available online through our database providers.
Online Renewal of Library Materials, Interlibrary Requests
- Online renewal of checked out materials requires that you renew before the due date stamped on your checked out material.
- InterLibrary Loan Request also requires use of your UTPB ID.
- Library Services Desk -- Circulation, Reserves,
- Phone: 432-552-2370 or email
- Library Research Assistance Desk
- Phone: 432-552-2396 or email
- Library Resource Use Instruction
- Phone: 432-552-2407 or email
Scan this QR code to access a mobile version of the library.